YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY USING OUR SERVICE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE.
- Personal Information. Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual as defined by applicable laws.
- De-identified Information. De-identified Information is removal or editing of identifying information in a dataset to prevent identification of specific individual such as aggregated information, demographics, and statistic.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND THE PURPOSES WE PROCESS
- Information we collect and process.
- Date and time of the visit and duration of use of the Service.
- The IP of your device as well as your internet service provider.
- The referral/exit URL.
- Clickstream data.
- Cookies and similar technologies.
- Information about your device including type of device, browser type and version, operating system.
- Operating system.
- Device hardware.
- IP address.
- App version.
- Device location, including a unique identifier for your device.
- Firebased Cloud ID (FCM ID), MAC address, Advertising ID.
- Mobile network carrier, device model, locale, device resolution, SR number (for App version) and CPU architecture.
- Information that can identify you (e.g. your name, gender, date of birth, email address and password for creating your account, user name, postal address, telephone number, photograph).
- Information regarding transactions (e.g. credit card information, payment details, shipping information, billing information).
- Content you posted or shared with other users through our Service (e.g. hashtags, contents, communications, comments, phots, video, text, beauty products you tried on, the usage of COIN, beauty profile information, information on skin diary, acne detection data of your photos taken analysis of skin conditions and skin diagnostic results).
- Additional information you submit to us (e.g. address book or contact list, audio recordings, your response to our surveys, specific Personal Information you provided).
- Information about the way you use our Apps after you have installed and registered them (e.g. launch data, device data, feature usages, page clicks, sing-in information, and facial characteristics). Specifically for the processing of facial characteristics information, we will only detect your facial feature vectors in order to apply real-time virtual try-on effects thereon, upon your usage of our Apps. Neither your facial photo/video nor your facial feature vectors will be stored in our database in any form whatsoever, whether you are or aren't using our Apps. However, if you spontaneously choose to opt-in our services or request for "get photo" via email, we will temporarily store your photos in our email server in order to send to you as instructed by you, provided that we will comply with applicable laws.
- Other information required by applicable law.
- Purposes we process your Personal Information.
(1) When you visit our Service.
Your device automatically sends technical information to us that we store in log files, including the following:
(2) When you install our Apps.
Some of information will be processed automatically when installing our Apps on your device, including:
(3) When you use or create an account on our Service.
We collect the following information:
The Personal Information we collect from you will be processed for the following purposes:
(1) Making the Service available to you and providing you with a personalized user experience.
(2) Facilitating, evaluating, and verifying your use of our Service as well as for our own internal statistical, archive, research and analytical purposes.
(3) Providing maintenance, archive, backup or support services to you.
(4) Providing advertising and marketing communications.
(5) Announcing any changes of our Service or the Policy.
(6) Investigating fraudulent or illegal activity.
(7) Legal requirements.
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We treat your Personal Information with care and confidentially and will only pass it on to third parties to the extent described below and not beyond. We do not share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for any promotional purposes. Where our affiliates, resellers, or service providers process Personal Information, they will do so solely on our instructions and have undertaken to comply with strict contractual requirements for the security of your information (including, but not limited to, complying with this Policy).
- Third party service provider. Perfect transmits information to service providers that enable us to provide the service of marketing, sale, payment process and delivery. This includes the parties providing our third-party cookies and tracking tools, as well as parties providing us with services to assist us in processing transactions, including credit card transactions, handling shipping and processing of orders, providing user support, managing user relationships, hosting the Service, collecting, storing, or removing your information, or performing statistical analysis, providing marketing assistance, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting user surveys, and technical support, perform tracking and reporting functions, conduct quality assurance testing and other services in connection with the Service or Apps. We sometimes need to share your information with these companies in order for them to provide the applicable services. The following is a list of our current third party service providers linked to their privacy policies: Weibo, WeChat, Shopify (US region).
- Third party advertising. Third parties serve some of the ads on Apps. We may install third party modules in the smart phone versions of the Service and send some information about you to them, and they may also have access to certain information that they obtain through cookies placed on your device or that you share with them yourself. For the avoidance of doubt, the information which might be sent to third party advertising partners does not include your name, email address, and/or image/photo/video. The following is a list of our current third party advertising partners linked to their privacy policies: Facebook, Google, Inmobi, MoPub, Smaato, PubMatic, Index Exchange, Magnite (Rubicon), SpotX, OpenX and ThirdPresence. If you wish to know more about this practice or would like to know more about your options, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) web-site: https://www.networkadvertising.org. The NAI is a cooperative of online advertising companies who are committed to responsible practices and consumer protection.
- Business Partner. Our business partners may feature their products on our Apps. We may share aggregate information and data relating to users’ responses and engagements to certain products with our business partners for service and quality improvement purposes.
- Public authorities. Although we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose Personal Information when required by law, such as when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, or litigation or other legal process or action (whether or not initiated by Perfect) to protect Perfect's, our users' or third parties' rights, property or safety. We will transmit data to public authorities such as law enforcement or tax authorities only in the case of a legal obligation to do so based on a request for information from the respective authority.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
When you use our Service, you may have access to services provided by third-party service providers. For example, you may playback YouTube video via our Apps. These third-party service providers have separate and independent privacy policies and/or terms of service shown below:
- YouTube API Services Terms of Service (https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/api-services-terms-of-service)
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, rent, or otherwise share your information to any third-party for a business or commercial purpose under any circumstances. However, we are required to let you know that you have the right to opt-out of the sale of your Personal Information if we ever notify you that we engage in such activity.
RIGHTS OF USERS
- Rights of users. Users in certain jurisdictions will have rights over how their Personal Information is processed. You have the right to access, rectify, update, and erase your Personal Information or withdraw your consent pursuant to applicable laws.
- Exercise your rights. You can exercise your rights by contacting us. In addition, we provide you with the ability to access, rectify, update and erase your Personal Information on our Apps. If you choose to delete your account, we delete things you have posted, such as your photos and status updates, and you won't be able to recover that information later. Information that others have shared about you isn't part of your account and won't be deleted. To delete your account at any time by under “Edit Profile Page” in our Apps, or if you want to port or download your data relating to your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any other enquiries relating to your account information.
Your Personal Information will be stored in accordance with applicable laws to the extent necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Subsequently, your Personal Information will be automatically deleted unless we are legally obliged to keep your Personal Information longer.
We strive to protect the security of your information during transmission using, for instance TLS (Transport Layer Security) protocol, encrypts information you input during transmission. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your mobile device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared mobile device.
OPERATE AND TRANSFER
For safety and security and to ensure you have a better user experience, we have data storage devices located all over the world. We share information globally, both internally within Perfect and externally within our partners. Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in the United States or other countries outside of where you live for the purposes as described in the Policy. We rely on European Commission’s guidelines and decisions about certain countries, as applicable for these data transfers to the United States and other countries.
- Our Service does not cater for minors. We strongly advise that the Service is catering for individual who are above the legal age in your country/jurisdiction. If you are under the legal age, you shall not use, access, purchase, or subscribe the Service unless you satisfy the requirements by applicable laws.
- Users located in Europe. We strongly advise that the Service is catering for individual who are 16 years and above, otherwise, we request a parental /guardian express consent for you to continue using our Service or by writing to us at email@example.com. If, via notice, any user information relating to minors was on our record, in our solely discretion, we will deactivate minor’s account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such information from our records.
- California residents. Perfect does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHT
California resident users have a right to obtain a list of Personal Information that we may have disclosed to affiliates for their marketing purposes or to unaffiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. A California user may contact us (See below Contact Information) and request the general list of Personal Information shared and the companies among which it is shared. We will respond to these requests for the list within 30 days. Requests for the information that come to us through other channels may result in a delayed response.
Attn: Privacy Team
Address: 14F., No.98, Minquan Rd., Xindian Dist., New Taipei City 231, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Service, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our Service may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. For example, we may not remember your language preferences. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but provide controls that allow you to turn off, block or delete them. Learn more at https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en. Please be aware that if you choose to delete cookies, settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
The Policy may be revised periodically. Users who have accounts on our Apps will be notified of substantial changes to the Policy.
The Policy shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Taiwan, R.O.C. Any legal action or proceeding arising under or in connection with the Policy must be brought exclusively in courts located in Taipei, Taiwan and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. In the event that any provision in the Policy is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. The failure of a party to enforce any right or provision of the Policy will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver, to be effective, must be in writing signed by the waiving party (in the case of Perfect, by an authorized officer). You may not assign your rights hereunder (by operation of law or otherwise) without the prior written consent of Perfect and any prohibited assignment will be null and void. Perfect may assign any rights hereunder without your consent. You agree that the Policy and the rules, restrictions and terms and conditions contained herein, and Perfect's enforcement thereof, are not intended to confer and do not confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than you and Perfect. The Policy together with applicable laws, rules, restrictions and terms and conditions contained herein constitute the entire agreement between Perfect and you with respect to the subject matter hereof. Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given (a) by Perfect via email (in each case to the address that you provide), (b) a notice on the Service, or (c) by you via email to contact email@example.com or to such other addresses as Perfect may specify in writing. The date of receipt shall be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.